Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #23 Summarize Your Thoughts about This Program

Well, I made it! Here are my thoughts:
1. Favorites - Delicious, flickr, blogging in general, & how to comment on a blog.
2. Assisted in learning goals - I no longer "browse" the web. I now "work" the web and there is a difference!
3. Take aways - I really understand the paths for these activities. No longer does my mind wonder when others talk about internet activities. Rather, I now listen and come away with new ideas.
4. Improvement suggestion - More screen pages showing step by step similar to the one found at the end of Thing 21.
5. Participate again? - Yes, after I am out of graduate school.
6. One word - Inspiring!

The program is so well done. Great job. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. You made it through with many more tools in your toolbox! Our students love playing with and trying out new "things" as well. Pick a few to use with your teachers and students in the library during the coming year. Keep exploring, and come back to your blog to refresh your memory about all you have learned so far!

    ReplyDelete