Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thing #11: LibraryThing

Last fall, Dr. Gibson showed our class her LibraryThing list of books. At the time, I thought that was just a nice idea. Now that I have joined the site and added some of my books, I do not know why I didn't join sooner. It is extremely easy to join. (Seems as if I say that about each of these assignments or things.) The groups are mind boggling. Frankly, I do not know how the members read and still post. The one that I looked at the most was the Challenge groups where members set reading goals for the year. If you want to look me up, I am PamalaK.

1 comment:

  1. I concur with you. I too mentioned that we had already heard about Library Thing, and at the time, I thought it was a good idea. I wish I would have signed up earlier, but with school, it really wasn't my focus. What a great way to catalog all the books you have or have read!

    ReplyDelete