Monday, June 28, 2010

Thing #18: Online Productivity Tools

To say it as some of the teenagers I know do, Google Docs rocks! It is perfect for group projects. For our final, three of us are putting together a PowerPoint. Without Google Docs, we would make changes and email the PowerPoint back and forth to each other. We would have to rename the latest one to avoid confusion which really adds to the confusion. With Goggle Docs, the PowerPoint is in one place. Each of us has access and we can adjust one! How awesome is that! No more multiple copies and mass confusion. We can even add our changes as comments which will put them in different colors from the text. That will highlight changes instead of guessing what was there before. I wish I had known about this at the beginning of the semester.

1 comment:

  1. I love how excited you seem to be about this tool! I love it because, I too, am excited! I cannot wait to get into my classroom and get my students to use this in collaboration with each other :-)

    ReplyDelete