Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thing 8 RSS Feeds and Readers

When I first read about RSS Feeds and Readers, I wasn't sure how it would help me. Looked like just ONE more thing to keep up with. Then, I started adding my subscriptions. This could definitely improve me world. I want to know what is happening in my community but forget to check the Galveston Daily News website. Now, it is automatically there! My neighbor is always quoting the BBC about something. Now, I will know what he is talking about. The blogs that I am following are all at my fingertips. I could see this as a definite help in education by keeping tabs on what is new without having to remember to go to the site. There is the TLA, TEA, ALA, and many more. Readers could be a true time/effort saver. Okay...it is not just ONE more thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment