Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thing #9: Useful Library-Related Blogs and News Feeds

As requested in Thing 9, I went through most of the suggested search tools. The categories in Edublogs were extremely helpful. Topix offered news information for my area. I definitely added that one to my reader. I found Google Blog Search to be the most difficult. I had trouble narrowing down my search field. Atomic Learning, Library's on Superglu, and Blogline's Search tool were inaccessible. Honestly, I was so taken with The Cool Cat Teacher blog, that I chose several from her Blogroll to add to mine. Why re-invent the wheel?

2 comments:

  1. Very funny! So true ... my girls fight over who gets to do things first ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same experience, Pam. I found more interesting blogs through other blogs than I did using a blog searcher.

    ReplyDelete