Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thing #19: Web 2.0 Awards List


As I looked through the Web 2.0 awards, I noticed Picnik that worked with photos. Most educators are always on the lookout for new and different ways to display what is going on in the classroom and library. Picnik is a great site to quickly create collages which showcase many pictures at once. It was very user friendly. I can easily see using this site to share Open House night or First Day of School photos. I made a quick one to share pictures of my son and e-mailed them to my family. This site is a keeper!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks GREAT! Picnik sounds like an awesome site. I get so confused dealing with pictures, so the fact that it is user-friendly would be a big help for me. What a great idea about using it for Open House! I'll bet you're getting all kinds of good ideas for your job next year!
    Thanks for the recommendation of Picnik!
    Schwab

    ReplyDelete