Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thing #20: YouTube, TeacherTube and Zamzar

As I was doing research for the final, I stumbled across this video on YouTube called "What does a librarian do?" If this is what students really think a librarian does, we need to do a better job educating!

Now that I know how, embedding this video is super simple. Teacher Tube has a wide array of videos that are very helpful in the classroom. However, keep track of the URL on Delicious of your favorite ones. It can be very difficult finding that just right one at a later date. I know that one from experience!

\

1 comment:

  1. Pam,
    That video is hilarious! "Sits around and plays with books" - if only! I also liked your tip of keeping track of videos on Delicious. That way we won't have to reinvent the wheel every year!
    Thanks for the tip!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete